Saturday 27 January 2018

Happy Valentines Day SMS for Lover, GF, BF, & Friends

Most recent new Valentines day sms are here which you can send to your sweetheart or beau, spouse or husband. New Valentine's day sms for affection, missing valentines day sms, sms for sentiment and so forth. As the valentines day is moving toward you should search for different valentines day sms, valentines day thoughts, presents for her or him. So here we are to give you all that you are searching for the v-day.

Valentines day cherish sms here are most recent and recently arrived love messages 2018 for your significant other or sweetheart. On valentines day you can astound your affection with number of various things however sms is the cutest method for articulation. So simply ahead and send these adorable valentines day instant messages to your cherished one. we will likewise give valentines day sms in hindi and marathi and exquisite hindi shayari. Likewise we will share valentines day sms in different dialects in Spanish, French, German and Romania.

Happy Valentines Day SMS


“I think am most blessed person in the world, Bcoz m sharing my life with you, getting up every morning, And seeing your face is a blessing.  I love you. …

“If you ask me whether I need you the answer is forever, If you ask me whether I ll forget you the answer is never, If you ask me what I value the most the answer is you, If you ask me whether I love you the answer is I do… 

“Soul mates are not those who are perfect. But they make each other perfect. The way you made me perfect. Without you m incomplete dear…

“Love is an eternal beauty, not related to time, It vanishes the memory of beginning and fear of end. Bcoz love is forever and ever. I love you.…

“You are my reality, you are my dreams, You are the ocean and you are the thirst. Without you how can I live. Miss you. … 

“Love is missing some one when ever you are apart But some how feeling warm inside Bcoz you are close in heart. As we are. I love you  honey….

“I thought Like I heard your name. But when I looked around I was alone. Then I realised It was my heart telling me I am missing you. . . 

“Memories behave in a crazy way they leave you alone in a crowd, And when you are alone they make you feel you are in a crowd. …. “Memories are like a box of sweets,  when you open it you just Can’t be satisfied with one piece. It is connected like a rail….