Saturday 27 January 2018

Happy Valentines Day Quotes - Must Share

Holy person Valentine's Day is otherwise called Feast of Saint Valentine. It's praised everywhere throughout the world as the day of sentiment and love, on February fourteenth.

Despite the fact that it isn't an occasion in the majority of the nations, however it's a unique and loaded with feelings day for all individuals in affection. It's an exceptional day to express your most profound sentiments of enthusiasm to your sweetheart or somebody you need to be your darling!

Unquestionably it's elusive the correct words to do it, so we made numerous novel and custom Valentine's Day Quotes for your cards. Appreciate!

Happy Valentines Day Quotes


Love is like a soaring eagle. Strong enough to fly into life’s challenging moments, you inspire free living. 

Since loving you, I notice the beauty of mountaintops. I can walk through deep valleys with you by my side.

I hope my love for you never wanes. My attraction to you resembles a butterfly seeking nourishment from fragrant flowers. 

My love for you is like a well. It is deep and quenches your thirst for pure and refreshing water. 

Your face is etched into my memory. Your eyes convey your love. Your lips taste enchantingly sweet. Happy Valentine’s Day. 

All of the world’s riches are far less valuable than the love for me found in your gorgeous eyes. 

Your love is like stepping stones leading to heaven on earth. Your every word, embrace and kiss 

Loving you has brought unspeakable joy into my life. My world would be incomplete without you in it.

Loving you is akin to a rushing river. Each day moves us steadily forward. We can weather twists and turns.

Like the sun, your love sustains me with illumination, warmth and amazing beauty. You are my hope during dark days.

My love for you stretches to the farthest regions of the universe. Your smile is like a brilliant shooting star.

Getting to know you is like finding the riches below the ocean’s surface. My love seeks out your deepest depths.

When we are apart, my soul longs to hold you close. The awesomeness of your unconditional love uplifts me.